We offer efficient, energy saving technologies for Oil Refineries, Petrochemical Industries, Oil and Gas Production Facilities, Exploration Units, Power Plants and related industries including Decoking & Descaling (Pigging).
We are an international company who developed a unique On-Line chemical cleaning method, to be applied in process furnaces, steam boilers/generators and air coolers in the Oil & Gas and Power industries for servicing:
· Refinery Furnaces: both Radiant and Convection sections
(Furnaces can be operated by refinery/waste gas or by fuel oil or a combination)
· Steam Boilers: Fire Box, Convection, Economizer and Super Heater sections
· Air Coolers: Forced or Induced draft
Our methods improve the total efficiency of the furnace/boiler/air cooler by increasing the heat transfer factor. We perform our On-Line cleaning during normal operating conditions. No need to stop the furnace, boiler or air cooler.
Sentro will provide you a full “turn-key” service which includes: skilled manpower, equipment and chemicals, to perform the project from start to finish. The cleaning is guaranteed to remove layers of organic and inorganic dirt
, such as:
> Hydrocarbons components coming from the fuel, asphaltenes, polymers,
> Coke and Ash
> Corrosion scale, mainly iron oxide.
> Other inorganic scale, minerals, salts
> Inert materials from the refractory, such as soft ceramic fiber
> Other materials sucked from the atmosphere such as plans, feathers, dust etc...
Main benefits of cleaning the furnaces/boilers and keeping a periodic cleaning schedule are the following:
- Maintain high efficiency of the furnace/boiler:-
- Reduce temperature profile (cell, bridge wall, stack)
- Low energy consumption,
- Option to increase throughput if desired,
- Low emission rate (pollution),
- Low heat loss via furnace walls and stack.
- Avoid maintenance costs related to off-line cleaning
(such as: scaffolding etc..)
- Avoid non-production costs
when the furnace/boiler is not working
- Remove hidden and exposed corrosion scale
- Extend life of the tubes
- Avoid “hot spots”
- Avoid wall thickness problems, cracks and holes
- Avoid damage to refractory
when cleaning mechanically off-line
Do you have questions - please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org